Call for Exhibitors: Juried art fair with awards
THE BOOK (R)EVOLUTION
11th Biennial Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair and Conference
The 11th Biennial Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair and Conference presents an exciting weekend of events which will examine the evolution of the book as art and the latest innovations and interpretations of this versatile form. For the first time, this year's Book Arts Fair will also include a contemporary print component, which will examine the print form as an independent medium as well as its relationship to the book.
November 5-7, 2010
Silver Spring, MD (Washington DC Metro Area)
Fair exhibitor application due July 12!
Apply now at www.zapplication.org.
Details available on the website: http://
- Peter Bushell, Associate Professor of Graphic Design, School of Art,
Illinois State University
- Deborah Cornell, Chair of Printmaking, School of Visual Arts, Boston
- Steven Daiber, Proprietor of Red Trillium Press
- Harry Lee Poe, Charles Colson Professor of Faith and Culture, Union
University & President of the Board of Directors, Edgar Allan Poe Museum
- Tony White, Head of the Fine Arts Library, Indiana University Bloomington
& Field Editor for Artist's Books and Books for Artists, CAA.Reviews
- Guild of Book Workers, Potomac Chapter
- Between the Folds
- Proceed and Be Bold!
- Who Does She Think She Is?
More details forthcoming on the Book Arts Fair website and blog!